About Our Students
TWO-YEAR CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
(delivered over 3-4 terms, 15-20 months minimum)
ABT Online is accessible online anywhere in BC and is designed to help you acquire the knowledge and skills for entry-level office positions. For an information package, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting the program is dependent upon course availability and position on the timetable waitlist.
Students will be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Students wishing full-time or part-time studies must email information as outlined below.
ONCE YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED INTO THE PROGRAM, email email@example.com to request a timetable. Please include the following information in your email:
E-mail Subject Line: NEW ABT Online Timetable for <<Insert Your Name>>
- Your Name:
- Student Number:
- Have you applied and been accepted into the ABT Online Program?
- What specialty do you wish to pursue?
- Do you wish to study part-time or full-time?
- Are you on Financial Aid or any other sponsorship that requires you to be a full-time student?
- Are there any special circumstances that you need to discuss with the program chair prior to registering for classes?
- What is the best way to contact you during office hours (8:00 to 3:30)?
- Do you wish to challenge ABTO 101T Keyboarding 1?
- Have you taken the Online Learner Success Course?
ABT Online Programs do not support Windows 8.
If you want to downgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 7, here you will find information on how to downgrade at this site.
If you have questions regarding the program, please review the website and email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will respond as soon as possible.